Thursday, October 7, 2010

Questions&Comments Yooooo! hahah (5,6.7)

Why Hello class,
My partner is Katelyn Job!(:



                                                                   Chapter 5

           Katelyn's Question; Wht would Colones Lloyd send Douglass to Bailtamore if he knew it was such a great place full of oppertunities for him?
          Her Comment; I enjoyed how hopefull this chapter was.

          My Question; Why did the Colonel not give Douglass so much work? If he was able to work. . .
          My Comment; I tohught it was sad how he was joyfull to leave the plantation.


                                                               Chapter 6

           Katelyn's Question; If Douglass' mistress seemed to be such a genuinely kind woman, why do you think she changed in to such a meam person, instead of just discontinuing her teaching?
           Her comment; I find it very interesting that Alas started teaching Douglass although he did not ask for it. In a way, she sparked a very important interst in his life that was very useful to him.

          My Question;
          My Comment; I tohught it was cool how he still got taught and kept reading after even his white master told him not to.


                                                               Chapter 7

            Katelyn's Question; If the mistress was suspicious of Douglass reading, why do you think she still laft him alone at times? Do you think its possible that she knew and didn't stop it?
            Her comment; Frederick Douglass was a very clever man.

No comments:

Post a Comment