Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Amistad Reaction Blog

Well as far as slaves go, I still am not for them. I think talking bad about someone is horrible so haveing slaves is just like I cant even put it into words how bad this is. I honestly waned to cry, ive seen alot in my life and delt with alot butt I dont thnk anything has ever been as bad as what I just saw.
     Would I jump off the ship? Good question. After seeing that mother fall off, purposly with her baby it was very sad. Im not sure what I would do in that situation. To me that was giving up. If im going to die and  I know that then id rather go out with a bang. I would do everything in my power to either try to help even if I get no where. It was just an eye opener to me. I read the assingment for Boyds class and I thought that was bad, now I have an actual visual of what it was like. In a way im glad I saw that and I would like to see the actual movie. Not because i'm a sick person but because it helps me understand what is was really like.
    If I had a baby while being on board, I am not sure what i would do. My life is a story butt haveing another life to take care of is another story as well. Its just really sad. And I thought being an adult was horrible, now a baby is even worse. They didnt even get to experience life to its fullest, its just sad. Now I really wont complain about my life because it could be so mch worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment