Monday, October 4, 2010

My opinion on pages 1-12

In the first chapter I felt like I understood this so much better than te previous things we had to read. Frederick Douglas was an extrodinary man. To me when somone tells me to do something all the time it gets annoying. Could that be some sort or slavery? Doing something you dont want to do. . . Also when he was saying how some, if not all slaves dont even known when thier birthday is. Thats reay sad. My birthday is my favorit because its ll about me, and a day that can be expressed. If someone did remamber his/her birthday i wonder what would happen if they celebrated it r even if they celebrated it. It was weird that he didnt really have parents. I love my parensts so it would really suck if i didnt have any. His mom was never there and his dad could possibly have been his master. Im interested to see whats going to happen. The beginning was very cool how someone wrote him a letter an then it started his narative.

Homecoming wasnt that fun. It was like a couples dance. Everyone had a date. The music was good and everyone looked pretty. I started reading a book called Your Best Life Now by Joel Olsten. Its  very inspirationalbook, and i reccamend it to anyone who needs some advice or inspiration. Even tho i havent read it all, the parts i have read are very very good.

                  -Breanna Lozoya

No comments:

Post a Comment