Monday, December 6, 2010

Reaction to tewnty6(:

In chapter 20six, I thought that the whole strike thign is totally expected. I mean if a place shuts down then yeah something is going to happen. However, Jurgis asks for more pay of three dollars a day, and recieves it. I think its a bit weird how the packers hire all the thugs; then hire a significant amount of Southern Blacks. Yayyyyy FINALLY things are looking up for Jurgis. He gets asked to be a boss for the killing beds. The packers are desperate to provide fresh meat to keep the public opinion good. I like that becasue now they are playing fair after Jurgis becomes boss. Jurgis then meets up with the man who raped his wife and e attacks him. Jurgis calls a friend from jail and discovers that Conner is one of Scully's favorites. This was a pretty intense chapter. I like is so far and I think more things are looking up for Jurgis but then I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of everything. Not a lot happened but if you think about it, many events happened to make this more fun. It makes me mad how hes in jail AGAIN. Can't this man ever stay out? But then again, like the prisinor said about how being in jail is keeping you alive. Soo I mean it goes both ways. I would not want to go to jail, nor be in Jurgis's position right now.

3 comments:

  1. wow, bre great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job bre you got into the story very good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree,

    I like your reaction and you are showing that you know how to use the grammatical sentence patterns correctly. Well done.

    Mr. J

    ReplyDelete