Thursday, November 18, 2010

Response To "Go Ask Alice" (:

Well curently I decided to read Go Ask Alice. So far so good. It sounds weid but I like books that are true because it makes it easier for me to believe. The part that I agreed with is the fact that she had troubles with math. She said she got mostly A's and B's and one C which was in math. Thats how mine should be and their not. Math really is a struggle and I got a C in math. I also dont know what its like to completely move away from everyone, she moved states and I dont think I would ever allow my parents to move to another state. I have so much here that I dont think I would leave. I like the fact that she has so much detail into her diary. I write in a diary as well and I know what its like when she said that that's like her friend and no on will ever read it. I understand that part and I can relate. The whole part about her losing weight and gaining it. I think yes it matters, but honestly if your healthy then she shouldnt worry. I can relate with her because I dont get along with my mom or dad very much. Some days are better than others. I like this book because i can relaate to it so much and it seems as if it could be my diary. Haha Also about the whole sex part, I dont believe teens should be doing it at that age. Thats my opinion though. I like this book and I want to continue reading this to see what happens. (:

-Breanna Lozoya.

1 comment:

  1. Good Blog dude, I agree with mostly everything you said!

    ReplyDelete