Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THE END!!(:

Sooo in chapter 8 Merdal dies in a horrible car accident. Her husband trys to find out who was in the car with her because doctor said it was her significant other. To me this was very wrong because it wasnt the doctors place to say anytihng. Her husband then goes to talk with Tom and asks if he knew who the car beloged to that Merdal was in. He then says it was Gatsby's and Tom finds Gatsbys in his pool just chillen' then takes out a GUN AND KILLS GATSBY AND KILLS HIMSELF. This was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy becasue this is exactly what happend to my Nino and I could relate to this alot. It mad me really mad. I think that I would never kill anyone. I dont think he should have jumped to conclusinons and assumed it was him until he actually asked him about it. I wouldnt have killed myself if I did that because in the first place I wouldnt kill anyone. Then in Chapter 9 Nick sets up Gatsby's whole funeral but the only people who went were only reporters and journalists and not really anyone close to him. This made me sad becasue I would want peopel to be at my funeral. Especially those who are close to me. I wouldnt want people I didnt even know to be at my funeral becasue I didnt know them. I couldnt believe that Daisy didnt even go to his funeral. Nick ends up moving to the midwest becasue he noticed how east egg was full of stuck up people and where he didnt want to be. I am very happy for Nick, he finally did sometihng for himself and im proud of him for that. It made me have so much joy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment